$200 Referral Fee
How to Get Credit for an i-FAStTRAC Broker Referral
To qualify as the Referrer:
- You must contact your Broker/Referral and instruct them to go to our website www.LiveInteractiveTraining.com/referral (Hyperlink)
- As Referrer, you must also contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you have contacted this Broker/Referral and on what date; and identify them by name, office name and location in your email.
- Protection Period: Once the Referral Form identifying you as the Referrer is received by us, your Broker/Referral will be protected for 60 calendar-days from the date indicated on the Referral Form or the date indicated in your email to us…
Your Broker/Referral Has Choices!
- Your Broker/Referral can request more information, copy of a Training Agreement ...
- They can request a ‘Sneak –A – Peek’ at a full day of ‘Live’ i-FAStTRACTraining
- They can ask to talk with Kevin Ahearn and/or Key Yessaad by phone or
- They can sign-up for the i-FAStTRACProgram!
- As Referrer, we will notify you by email of all actions taken by your Broker/Referral and our responses to all such actions.
- To help get your Broker/Referral to act within the ’60-day window’, we will follow-up with tem periodically. We suggest you do likewise!
- Note: If your Referral does not act within the ’60-day window’; chooses to sign a Month-to-Month Training Agreement and not a One (1) Year Agreement; and/or is already properly referred by another individual, you will not qualify to receive Referral Fee.
- Referral Fees are not retroactive for any Broker/Referrals received by us prior to June 15th 2013.
- For Broker/Referrals signing a One (1) Year Training Agreement, the qualifying Referrer will receive a one-time Referral Fee of $200 which is paid immediately upon receipt of the first month’s Training Fee.
- Along with the Referral Fee, the Referrer will also receive a 1099 Form for tax purposes which must be completed, signed and returned to us in order to receive additional Referral Fees under this program.
- In the event of a conflict between Referrers, the parties to the conflict will be notified and if the conflict is not worked out between/amongst the Referrers…the Referral Fee will be split equally.